Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mommy's Other Little Helper

OK - now I realize it's not fair of me to get mad at my friends when they don't update their blogs in a timely enough fashion for my taste, especially when it has been nearly a month since I have posted anything. To be honest, nothing much interesting has been happening with us lately. My apologies for complaining...

That being said, here is the best I could come up with:

I had earlier posted that Ava loves to help Mommy when she is cooking breakfast. I now have a little helper who loves to help me unload the dishwasher.

Aidan loves to grab anything he can from the utensil holder-thingy or the bottom rack...yes, even glasses, plates and bowls. He will hand me something, then I will say "THANK YOU!" to express my appreciation, which he gets a kick out of. I even let him shut the dishwasher door when we are finished.

Our only problem, is that he also loves to hand me the dirty things I just put in. We'll work on that.


No comments: