Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter Sunday

Sunday afternoon, we all headed over to Aunt Pat's for a traditional Polish Easter lunch (ham, cheese potatoes, Polish coffee cake, kielbasa, and all the trimmings). The kids were super duper cute in their Easter Sunday Best:
We were blessed to have another beautiful day that weekend, and the kids got to spend even more time outside. This is Aidan's "blue steel" male model look:
Ava sporting her new pink trench coat. I am sorry, but I have to really brag about this - my extreme couponing moment of the month. I have been coveting this trench for months. Imagine my giddy delight when it was marked down from $39 to $22, "Children's Place" had a 50% off all sale items sale AND I had a coupon making it a grand total of $9!! I am kicking myself for not buying a size bigger for next year:
And just for good measure, another dose of cuteness, courtesy of Jon:

No comments: