Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"Words to Remember"

Memaw found this great book at Pottery Barn Kids for us called "Words to Remember". It is a journal for parents to capture all of the funny/interesting/sweet things their kids say.

I thought it was a brilliant idea, because we make sure to follow their development so closely during their first year. However, I have found that the most interesting growing - the intellectual growing - happens after the first year of life.

I had always planned to write down those memorable phrases in the backs of the kids' baby books, but this is even better. We already have SEVERAL things to write in it (anyone who knows Ava knows how true this is).

I went on to PBK's website to try to find it, but had no luck. Maybe in the store? Anyway, I highly recommend it to those of you who want to jot down those memorable statements.

Thanks Memaw - we can't wait to look back and read this in the future and say, "Remember when they said..."

No comments: