I wasn't that versed in just how important that first haircut was. I mean, the fact that Ava is a girl, meant the first haircut didn't have to come for awhile. However, having a boy meant that we didn't have that luxury of time as we did the first go-around.
I really wanted to be able to wait until after Aidan turned one before cutting his hair. Babies have that "baby hair" for such a short time that I wanted to enjoy it. Unfortunately, it was just getting out of hand. I know long hair for boys is in, I just don't dig it (I guess I am so uncool).
Everyone warned me that I would be in shock when I saw him with his shorter hair for the first time. I was told that he was going to look so much older. "Yeah, yeah" I thought. But it wasn't until I saw him that I realized how right those people are.
Here is our little man BEFORE:
DURING:
AFTER:
I have to admit, he does look pretty darn cute. He almost has that Dennis-the-Menace/1950s throwback baby look about him.


No comments:
Post a Comment